Excited to share that The Bryan Glazer Family JCC re-opened on Monday, June 1st!
Our re-opening is happening in phases and the policies in this communication are for Phase Two.
These policies strictly follow state and county health guidelines to minimize risk to our community. These policies may change as new guidelines are released. Thank you for your understanding and your compliance.
Please read all of the information below as it should answer many questions you may have.
Monday – Friday: 5:30 AM - 8 PM
Saturday + Sunday: 7 AM - 7 PM
Lap Pool Hours (By Reservation Only):
Monday – Friday: 5:30 AM – 12:30 PM & 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Saturday + Sunday: 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Family Pool Hours:
Monday – Friday: 5:30 AM – 9:00 AM & 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Saturday + Sunday: 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
J Café is closed
- Billing of membership dues resumed on June 1.
- Any members on freeze that requested to have their dues “bill upon reopening” will have their monthly dues resume on June 1.
- If you are a member that is not ready to return to the J at this time you can:
- Our cleaning personnel will be transitioning to the use of high level antiviral cleaning agents to properly disinfect the entire facility on a daily basis.
- Our staff are being reminded and retrained on procedures for sanitizing equipment in the fitness center, as well as high use surfaces and equipment/supplies throughout the facility.
- If you are not feeling well and exhibit any symptoms of illness, please refrain from using the facility until all symptoms have subsided.
- Please wash your hands frequently, consider carrying hand sanitizer to use, but hand sanitizer will be available throughout the facility.
- Please do not leave any towels that you have used in public areas or in the fitness center, but instead make sure to properly place them in the designated receptacles.
- All staff are required to wear a mask while in the building. Members are encouraged to wear masks, disposable masks will be made available for members
- All members and staff are required to receive a temperature check and health screening before entering the building, this will be conducted in a tent outside of the member entrance. Anyone with a temperature above 100.3 degrees, or who is exhibiting other symptoms, will not be allowed to enter.
- All members are required to complete a new waiver prior to using the facility. The waiver can be accessed here, please print and sign and provide to staff in the temperature checking tent.
- Only members and staff will be allowed in the building. Guest Passes will not be honored at this time.
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet is required at all times.
- Water fountains will not be in use; please bring your own water.
- Individuals who are high risk are discouraged from using the facility.
Health + Fitness Changes:
- Social distancing of 6 feet is required at all times while working out.
- Some equipment in fitness areas may be closed in order to enforce 6 feet of separation.
- Members will be required to clean equipment before and after each use.
- No Massage available at this time.
- Family Locker Room will be closed to members during Camp hours Monday - Friday of 9:00AM – 4:00PM.
- Men & Women’s Locker Rooms will be open with social distancing enforced. Members will need to wipe down lockers before and after use.
- Showers in the locker rooms are available
- It will be the member’s responsibility to spray the shower stall after use; bottle will be provided within the shower stall
- Personal Training sessions have resumed
- Pilates Reformer sessions have resumed
- Virtual Les Mills classes are available
- Basketball & Table Tennis can be played in the gymnasium – this is limited to open play with members of your household only
- Group Fitness classes have resumed
- The Group Fitness schedule is available on the website
- Class sizes will be limited to follow social distancing guidelines
- Classes will be 45 minutes long to allow the Instructor time for proper sanitization
- Childcare has resumed
- Reservations are required to limit 20 children in J Care at a time
- No toys or personal items are permitted in J Care
- Parent drop off will take place at the door, parents will not enter J Care
- Members must reserve their lap pool time. Eight lanes available plus free swim in family pool. No drop-ins will be allowed.
- Reservations cannot be made more than 48 hours in advance.
- Reservation times will be limited to 50 minutes and one pool reservation per day, per individual.
- Each individual needs a separate reservation. For example, a family must reserve for each person.
- One lap swimmer per lane will be allowed. No congregating at walls during turns.
- Pool equipment will be available for use and disinfected after every reservation.
Camp J Status:
- We are thrilled to announce that Camp J has resumed as of June 8.
- All families currently enrolled received a separate email from the Camp Team with many details about new protocols and procedures for this summer.
- If you are interested in our Camp J program, please contact the team at email@example.com.
Check the website regularly, as well as our Facebook and Instagram sites for updates. We appreciate your ongoing patience as we navigate these changes and adapt our policies and protocols throughout this process. We encourage you to continue participating in our vast array of virtual programming.
Thank you for your support and patience while we were closed. We look forward to seeing you again on your first return to the J!